Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Anita's Birthday

For the second time in my life I am skiing on my birthday. The first time was when I learned to ski while on exchange in Japan, in 1983 (Yes... I turned 17!) Today, somewhat older I went skiing with Sammy at Marmot Basin, Jasper, AB Canada. They say that it has been a terrible season here, ha ha, if this is what they call a terrible season then I don't know why they even open resorts in Australia.

We are missing you both Will and Alec. Sam and I wish you were here enjoying the snow with us. For dinner we went with our Aussie friends Nic and Tania, Genevieve and Alek Ryan ( a family on teacher exchange from Australia) to have a bbq in the bush at Sixth Bridge on the road to Maligne Lake.

Tania makes her very fist SmoreSammy cooking marshmallows The BBQ sausages... they were GOOD!
Sammy on Sixth Bridge
Sam and Genevieve prepare snowballs to pelt Alek (Genevieve's younger brother) with

Nic with Cindy Hamilton(Cindy is the Ryan's neighbour in StAlbert and is also skiing with them)

No comments:

Time and Date

Who has visited our Blog

Stats Counter


View My Stats